- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Requesting documentation through the information public scheme
If you require a document in a different format to what is available for download, or the document is not currently available for download, you can contact us by:
- sending an email to email@example.com
- phoning 1300 366 979
- writing to the Information Accessibility Officer, Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission, GPO Box 9905 Canberra ACT 2601
To submit a request under the Freedom of Information Act 1982, please see Access to Information.