- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Self-insurance licence extension applications have been received from the following licensees:
- Asciano Services Pty Ltd (ABN 48 052 134 362) [PDF,59.8KB]
- Australian Air Express Pty Ltd (ABN 74 054 307 366) [PDF,91.1KB]
- Prosegur Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 81 004 247 358) [PDF,116KB]
- StarTrack Retail Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 789 979) [PDF,407KB]
- Thales Australia Ltd (ABN 66 008 642 751) [PDF,312KB]
These applications will be considered at the Commission's June 2017 meeting.
The Commission has endorsed protocols in relation to the submission of materials with regard to its consideration of licence applications and extensions and other matters to bring greater openness and transparency to its decision-making processes.