- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
SRCC meeting protocols
The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (the SRCC) has endorsed protocols in relation to the submission of materials in regard to its consideration of licence applications and extensions and other matters to bring greater openness and transparency to its decision-making processes.