- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Advising the Minister
Under section 89B of the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act), the Commission has a function to advise the Minister about anything relating to the operation of the SRC Act or to the Commission’s functions and powers.
The Commission exercises this function primarily through the outcomes letters it provides to the Minister following each of its regular meetings which advise of the significant outcomes from each meeting.