- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Forum for consultation between Comcare, PCBUs, workers and bodies that represent them
Under Schedule 2, Part 2, section 2(d) of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, the Commission has a function to provide a forum for consultation between Comcare and persons conducting businesses or undertakings, workers and the bodies that represent them.
The Commission holds an annual consultation forum with Licensees. The Commission’s regular meetings are also used as a forum for consultation.
Other forums utilised for consultation include attendance at relevant sessions or conferences, for example, the biennial Comcare National Conference.