- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Under sections 73A, 97E(1), 97E(2) and 97H of the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act), the Commission may issue guidelines on certain matters to the Chief Executive Officer of Comcare or the principal officers of self-insured licensees.
All guidelines issued by the Commission are available in the Publications section.