- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of employment
Under sections 73A, 97E(1), 97E(2) and 97H of the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act), the Commission may issue guidelines on certain matters to the Chief Executive Officer of Comcare or the principal officers of self-insured licensees.
All guidelines issued by the Commission are available in the Publications section.