- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Make a submission in relation to a self-insurance license application or extension
The Commission has created protocols for the submission of licence applications, extensions or other materials.
Materials relating to licence applications or extensions must be submitted to the Commission at least 12 weeks prior to the meeting at which an entity wishes it to be considered. View all current meeting dates.
Once received, an entity’s notice of licence application or extension will be published under current notices.
Comments from all relevant parties in relation to a licence application or extension must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the relevant meeting date.
All submissions relating to self-insurance licence applications or extension should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.