- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Make a submission in relation to other matters
The Commission has created protocols for the submission of licence applications, extensions or other materials.
Submissions in relation to other matters that fall under the Functions of the Commission should be provided at least four weeks prior to the meeting at which it will be considered. The Commission may, at its discretion, consider matters outside of its regular meetings.
All submissions relating to other matters should be sent to email@example.com.