- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of employment
Make a submission in relation to other matters
The Commission has created protocols for the submission of licence applications, extensions or other materials.
Submissions in relation to other matters that fall under the Functions of the Commission should be provided at least four weeks prior to the meeting at which it will be considered. The Commission may, at its discretion, consider matters outside of its regular meetings.
All submissions relating to other matters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.