- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of employment
Information for applicants and interested parties
This section provides guidelines for self-insurance applications, outlines the process involved in becoming a licensee, and explains how a licence application is considered.
The SRCC has developed guidelines and a timetable for the consideration of self-insurance licence applications and renewals.
Becoming a licensee under the SRC Act is a two-step process:
- Step 1 - Eligibility for self insurance for private corporations
- Step 2 - Applying for a self insurance licence
This flow chart outlines the process involved in becoming a licensee.