- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Comcare is the regulator for the Commonwealth jurisdiction under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011. For more information on the Comcare's WHS regulatory framework and Regulation Policy, please visit Comcare's website.