- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of employment
Compliant Licence Application – Australian National University
The Australian National University has lodged a self-insurance licence application. The Commission was to consider the application at its March 2017 meeting, however consideration of the application has been deferred to the Commission's 30 November 2017 meeting.
The Commission has endorsed protocols in relation to the submission of materials with regard to its consideration of licence applications and extensions and other matters to bring greater openness and transparency to its decision-making processes.