- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Outcomes from 13 June 2018 Commission meeting
Below are the outcomes from the 13 June 2018 Commission meeting.
Licence and compliance model
The Commission continued its ongoing consideration of the licence compliance and performance model (LCPM), including approval considerations for a Licensee to use an alternate safety climate tool to that in the LCPM; and reporting requirements by licensees, as well as how this information is presented to the Commission.
Areas of focus for 2018–19
The Commission also commenced discussion on its areas of focus for 2018-19; with further discussion on this item to occur at its September 2018 meeting.