- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of employment
Outcomes from 13 June 2018 Commission meeting
Below are the outcomes from the 13 June 2018 Commission meeting.
Licence and compliance model
The Commission continued its ongoing consideration of the licence compliance and performance model (LCPM), including approval considerations for a Licensee to use an alternate safety climate tool to that in the LCPM; and reporting requirements by licensees, as well as how this information is presented to the Commission.
Areas of focus for 2018–19
The Commission also commenced discussion on its areas of focus for 2018-19; with further discussion on this item to occur at its September 2018 meeting.