- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Outcomes from 27 March 2019 Commission meeting
Below are the outcomes from the 27 March 2019 Commission meeting.
Self-insurance licence variation application
At the 27 March 2019 Commission meeting the Commission agreed to vary the licence of Cleanaway Operations Pty Ltd to include the Deed of Cross Guarantee made on 25 June 2018.
Restriction on Licence
Following an investigation into claims approval practices of a licensee, the Commission approved a restriction on the licence.
Annual meeting with licensees
Following the Commission meeting on 27 March 2019, the Commission held its annual meeting with licensees to facilitate discussion on key areas of importance for both the licensees and Commission.