- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Regulatory model document updated
The Commission’s Licence Compliance and Performance Model document has recently been updated. This version includes the revised and endorsed Prudential and Financial Framework. All supporting elements of the model have now been completed.
For further information, please contact the Commission Secretariat at email@example.com.