- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Guidelines for Licence Application Evaluation
The following outlines the broad factors that will be considered by the Commission in assessing whether an applicant should be granted a licence to self-insure under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (the SRC Act).
Last updated: December 2015