- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback on self-insured licensees
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Forum for consultation between Comcare, PCBUs, workers and bodies that represent them
Under Schedule 2, Part 2, section 2(d) of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, the Commission has a function to provide a forum for consultation between Comcare and persons conducting businesses or undertakings, workers and the bodies that represent them.
The Commission holds an annual consultation forum with Licensees. The Commission’s regular meetings are also used as a forum for consultation.
Other forums utilised for consultation include attendance at relevant sessions or conferences, for example, the biennial Comcare National Conference.