- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback on self-insured licensees
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Make a submission in relation to a self-insurance license application or extension
The Commission has created protocols for the submission of licence applications, extensions or other materials.
Materials relating to licence applications or extensions must be submitted to the Commission at least 12 weeks prior to the meeting at which an entity wishes it to be considered. View all current meeting dates.
Once received, an entity’s notice of licence application or extension will be published under current notices.
Comments from all relevant parties in relation to a licence application or extension must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the relevant meeting date.
All submissions relating to self-insurance licence applications or extension should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.