- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback on self-insured licensees
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Licence Application – Australian Capital Territory
The Australian Capital Territory has lodged a self-insurance licence application. The Commission is scheduled to consider the application at its 28 November 2018 meeting.
The Commission has endorsed protocols in relation to the submission of materials with regard to its consideration of licence applications and extensions and other matters to bring greater openness and transparency to its decision-making processes.