- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback on self-insured licensees
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Outcomes from 19 June 2019 Commission meeting
Below are the outcomes from the 19 June 2019 Commission meeting.
Self-insurance licence variation application
The Commission agreed to vary the licence of Pacific National Services Pty Ltd (PN Services), by removing PN Services and the Australian Postal Corporation as the claims manager and reviewer respectively and replacing them with Employers Mutual Limited, effective from 1 July 2019.
Inaugural meeting with affiliates
Following the Commission meeting on 19 June 2019, the Commission held its inaugural meeting with affiliates to discuss key areas of importance for both the licensees and Commission.