- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Outcomes from 26 March 2020 Commission meeting
Below are the outcomes from the 26 March 2020 Commission meeting.
Outcomes from out of session meeting
The Commission noted that in an out of session meeting, a policy to suspend consideration of all licence applications during the COVID-19 pandemic was approved. This policy is available on the Commission’s website
The ongoing requirement for this policy will be considered in May 2020.
Commission approach to regulation
The Commission considered its approach to regulation in the current environment, and agreed that only critical work would be considered, and that a risk-based approach would be applied to any consideration.
Further information on the Commission’s agreed approach will be provided to all licensees separately.
Self-insurance licence variation
The Commission agreed to vary the licence of the Australian Capital Territory Government to extend its transition period until 30 June 2021.