- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback on self-insured licensees
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Outcomes from 4 December 2019 Commission meeting
Below are the outcomes from the 4 December 2019 Commission meeting.
Self-insurance licence variation
The Commission agreed to vary the licence of the Australian Capital Territory Government to extend its transition period until 30 June 2020.
Engagement with the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA)
Wayne Byres, APRA Chairperson attended the Commission meeting to share learnings in relation to governance, regulation and relationships with third parties.