- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Policy on licence applications during COVID-19
The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (Commission) agreed, via an out of session meeting on 24–25 March 2020, to issue a policy in relation to licence applications in response to the COVID-19 pandemic [PDF, 56KB].
The Commission reviewed this policy on 8 May 2020 and, noting that measures are still in place to address COVID-19, agreed that the policy would remain in place with a further review to occur at its 17 June 2020 meeting.