- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Guidance for employers
Previous 1 Next
- Guidelines for Licence Application Evaluation
The following outlines the broad factors that will be considered by the Commission in assessing whether an applicant should be granted a licence to self-insure under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (the SRC Act).
- Guidelines for Rehabilitation Authorities
The Guidelines for Rehabilitation Authorities 2019 are issued to rehabilitation authorities in relation to their performance and exercise of their functions and powers under Part III — Rehabilitation of the Safety Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act).
The Guidelines for Rehabilitation Authorities FAQs on Comcare’s website provides further information on the Guidelines for Rehabilitation Authorities 2019.
- Licence Compliance and Performance Model
The Licence Compliance and Performance Model sets out the Commission’s objective and principles guiding its regulation of licensees.
- Licensee Key Performance Indicator Specifications
This document details the specifications of the reporting framework that provides the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission with an overview of the performance of licensees.
- Licensee Key Performance Target Setting Methodology
This document details the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission’s endorsed methodology by which annual targets are set for each licensee key performance indicator (LKPI). This document complements the LKPI Specifications document which defines the reporting basis for each LKPI.
- Principles of regulation
In undertaking its regulatory functions, the Commission will be guided in its decision making by the Principles of regulation outlined in this sheet.
- SRCC Licence Compliance and Performance Model FAQs
Note: This document is limited to providing information relating to the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission's (the Commission’s) regulatory powers and functions. This does not change Comcare’s functions as the regulator of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988. Further information regarding Comcare’s regulatory Compliance and Enforcement Policy is available on Comcare’s website.
Previous 1 Next