- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
This policy outlines the privacy obligations the SRCC undertake and its commitment to meeting the highest standards when collecting, storing, using and disclosing personal information.
- Policy on the regulatory approach relating to licensing under Part VIII of the SRC Act - Under review
This policy outlines the broad steps the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (the Commission) may take in considering regulatory action in relation to a Licensee.
- Policy on the provision of information and consultation requirements - Guidance for licensees
This policy outlines the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission's information provision and consultation requirements for licensees in relation to key developments during a licence cycle.
- Policy on reporting of potentially scheme significant matters
The Policy on reporting potentially scheme significant matters (PDF, 110.9 KB) outlines the expectations of the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission and Comcare with respect to the provision of information on potentially scheme significant matters by Determining Authorities.
- Policy on consultation and dispute resolution for licensing decisions of the Commission impacting upon Licensees under Part VIII of the SRC Act - Under review
This policy outlines the roles and responsibilities of the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (the Commission), Comcare and Licensees in regard to the consultation and dispute resolution processes for decisions of the Commission.