- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
While we make every effort to ensure that material on this website is accurate and up-to-date (unless denoted as archival material), you should make independent inquiries before entering any commitment based on material published here. We specifically disclaim responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of relying on the information on this site.
Links to other sites are provided in good faith, but we can give no assurance of the quality, accuracy or relevance of material on such sites.