- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (SRCC) usually meets at least four times a year. In 2019, the meeting dates are:
- 27 March 2019
- 19 June 2019
- 18 September 2019
- 4 December 2019
The SRCC has endorsed a meeting protocol that stipulates timeframes to provide information relating to licence applications and extensions. This creates greater openness and transparency in the decision making processes.
For a list of upcoming licence applications and extension renewals please visit the notices page.