- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Information on guidance for current self-insurers
Self-insurers are obliged to adhere to compliance measures imposed by the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission. These include, but are not limited to, licence conditions; performance standards and measures; and reporting requirements.
Please refer to the Licence Compliance and Performance Model for more information.