- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Information on guidance for current self-insurers
Self-insurers are obliged to adhere to compliance measures imposed by the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission. These include, but are not limited to, licence conditions; performance standards and measures; and reporting requirements.
Please refer to the Licence Compliance and Performance Model for more information.