- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Purpose of the Commission
- Make a submission to the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Department of employment
Guidance for employers
Previous 1 Next
- Guidelines for Licence Application Evaluation
The following outlines the broad factors that will be considered by the Commission in assessing whether an applicant should be granted a licence to self-insure under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (the SRC Act).
- Licence Compliance and Performance Model
The Licence Compliance and Performance Model sets out the Commission’s objective and principles guiding its regulation of licensees.
- Licensee Key Performance Indicator Specifications
This document details the specifications of the reporting framework that provides the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission with an overview of the performance of licensees.
- Performance standards and measures for licensees
The Licensee’s prevention, rehabilitation and claims management systems will be consistent with these Performance Standards.
- Principles of regulation
In undertaking its regulatory functions, the Commission will be guided in its decision making by the Principles of regulation outlined in this sheet.
- SRCC Licence Compliance and Performance Model FAQs
Note: This document is limited to providing information relating to the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission's (the Commission’s) regulatory powers and functions. This does not change Comcare’s functions as the regulator of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988. Further information regarding Comcare’s regulatory Compliance and Enforcement Policy is available on Comcare’s website.
Previous 1 Next