- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (SRCC) recognises the potential for early intervention to achieve better health and recovery outcomes.
Information about early intervention is available via the following links:
- Comcare – best practice early intervention information
- Comcare – Rehabilitation case manager handbook (PDF, 780.8 KB)
- Safe Work Australia – National return to work strategy 2020-2030
The SRCC welcomes feedback on individual experiences with early intervention. Feedback can be provided to the SRCC via Secretariat@comcare.gov.au.
The providing feedback page provides further information on how to contact the SRCC.