- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
SRCC Corporate documents
You can view the SRCC's Corporate documents here:
Previous 1 Next
- Commission Gifts and Benefits Register 2018-19 and 2019-20
This register is provided for the Commission to report on gifts and benefits received by Commission Members 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- Cost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS) 2020-21
This Cost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS) provides information on how the Safety Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission and Comcare implement cost recovery for activities and functions under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act) and Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act), relating to self-insured licensees under the SRC Act.
- Commission Data Warehouse Data Governance Protocol
This document describes the policies that govern the collection, management, use and security of CDW data.
- Commission Data Warehouse Specifications - version 2.2 - September 2017
Describes the requirements for determining authorities under the SRC Act to submit data to the Commission Data Warehouse.
- Protocols for the submission of licence applications, extensions or other materials
The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (the SRCC) has endorsed protocols in relation to the submission of materials in regard to its consideration of licence applications and extensions and other matters to bring greater openness and transparency to its decision-making processes.
- SRCC submission to the Comcare scheme review
This submission provides a background to the Commission and the Comcare scheme, an explanation of the features of the scheme, an analysis of the operations of the scheme with reference to each of the Terms of Reference, and some possible options to be considered to enhance specific aspects of the scheme.
- Current Licensee list
A list of current licensees and the expiry date of the licence.
Previous 1 Next