Freedom of information disclosure log
As an Australian Government statutory body, the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (SRCC) must publish certain information about freedom of information requests in a disclosure log.
The disclosure log explained
We must publish information about freedom of information requests within 10 working days of the applicant receiving access to the document, in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
The disclosure log does not include:
- personal information about a person, if publication of that information is unreasonable
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of a person, if publication of that information would be unreasonable
- other information covered by a determination of the Australian Information Commissioner, if publication of that information would be unreasonable
- information that is not reasonably practical to publish because we need to make extensive modifications to delete information that we cannot publish
- information removed under section 22(1)(a)(ii) of the FOI Act as it is outside the scope of the request.
We remove and archive items in the disclosure log 12 months after they are published, unless a listing has long-term public value.
Disclosure log list
Contact us if you would like a copy of the document in the list released:
- email email@example.com
- write to the SRCC Secretariat, GPO Box 9905, Canberra ACT 2601.
|FOI reference||Date of release||Summary of request|
|2020/7516||12 August 2020||Number of complaints made to the Commission about Comcare and Allianz’s management of claims (broken by complaint type) from 1 January 2018 to 16 July 2020.|
|2018/11742||20 November 2018||A copy of the principles endorsed by the SRCC in its meeting of 11 and 12 February 1997, including the endorsed jurisdictional principles when using independent legally qualified medical practitioners (LQMPs).|
|2018/6534||20 September 2018||
Documents since 1 January 2017, relating to:
|2018/7148||22 July 2019|
|2018/6535||16 July 2018||How many complaints have been made to the SRC Commission since 1 January 2014?|
|2016/10298||15 November 2016|
|2016/3258||14 September 2016||Documents pertaining to the Commission’s consideration of the licence applications of StarTrack Express and Wilson Security in the period 1 October 2015 to 30 March 2016.|
|2015/9965||21 April 2016||Documents submitted to and reviewed by the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission in relation to the self-insuring licence granted to John Holland Pty Ltd on 1 July 2007.|
See Publication of information in accessed documents—section 11C of the FOI Act.