- SRCC home
- About the Commission
- Functions of the Commission
- Information for self-insurers
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Information for applicants and interested parties
- Information on guidance for current self-insurers
- Providing feedback
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
Privacy impact assessment register
A privacy impact assessment is a systematic assessment of a project that identifies the impact it might have on the privacy of individuals.
The privacy impact assessment sets out recommendations for managing, minimising or eliminating that impact.
Since 1 July 2018, the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission has been required by the Australian Government Agencies Privacy Code to maintain a register of the privacy impact assessments we conduct.
|Date of completion||Summary of FOI request|
|No assessments listed|